Reftec has recently been certified by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS). Our products are being utilized in the cruise industry, naval applications as well as onboard tankers and freight liners. Please contact us for your ocean going vessel HVAC needs.
"We have experienced great results from the products we purchased from Reftec International, including the “Allvac” Recovery Unit and the “Minipurge” Portable Purge Unit! I have and will continue to refer others to Reftec. They offer a superior product, at a fair price, and back it with excellent customer support!"
Jeff Carver, President
Summit Refrigerants, Houston Texas
- Microprocessor displays step-by-step operating instructions.
- When desired chiller pressure level is reached, the pump shuts down. Automatically re-energizes to maintain stable pressure.
- Microprocessor monitors chiller pressure and prevents generation of excessive pressure.
- Thermal sensors prevent heating element overload and burnout.
- Sensor halts operations should water flow cease.
- 125-lb portable model easily managed by one man and maneuvered around tight mechanical rooms.
- Permanent mount unit is hard piped to a chiller. Maintains the chiller at slightly positive pressure during seasonal shutdown.
|Power Controls & water pump||115/60/1, 110/50/1, 15A|
|Dimensions||22”D x 20”W x 51” H|
|Display||40 character, 2 row backlighted LCD|
|Pressure settings||0 to 10 psi|
|HPS-C-D24-3-E||Service Cart: 230-460/60/3, 220/415/50/3, 20/40A|
|HPS-P-D24-3-E||Permanent mount: 230-460/60/3, 220/415/50/3, 20/40A|
Included with purchase
- 50-ft power cord for heaters
- 100-ft power cord for controls
- 20-ft x 1/4" refrigerant hose
- Two 10-ft water hoses