Chiller Purge Unit: High Speed Air Removal from Low or High Pressure Refrigerants
Portable, Universal High Speed!
- On board compressor greatly accelerates purge speed by actively pulling vapor from the cooling system, separating noncondensibles by compression, and forcing processed refrigerant liquid back into the cooling system.
- Only system that eliminates air from both high or low pressure refrigerants.
- Smallest and lightest purge unit on the market. At 65-lbs in weight, it is easily hand carried.
- Vapor is pumped through a high capacity condenser then compressed in a purge vessel. Microprocessor controls calculate the most efficient time to purge noncondensibles.
- Achieves discharge efficiency as high as 0.2 lb-refg/lb-noncondensibles on high pressure refrigerants. Many times more efficient than thermal purge units on the market.
- MiniPurge portable purge unit temporarily connects to chillers and storage tanks charged with high or low pressure refrigerants and rapidly eliminates noncondensibles. Unit is ideal for supplementing thermal purge units during seasonal start ups on R11 or R123 chillers.
A 0.5hp compressor draws refrigerant vapor, pumps it through a condenser, and compresses it in a stainless steel purge vessel. Condensed refrigerant is forced back to the cooling system or recovery tank. When pressure rises to a certain point, noncondensibles are discharged with virtually no loss of refrigerant.
|Discharge High Pressure
Discharge Low Pressure (R123)
|36" x 10" x 16"|
||115/60/1, 110/50/1, 15A, 0.5hp|
230/60/1, 220/50/1, 15A, 0.5hp
||115/60/1, 110/50/1, 0.5HP, 20A|
||230/60/1, 220/50/1, 0.5HP, 15A|